Skip to main content

Whats in your travel makeup bag?

Since Batam is not quite a big city, i didn't need my standard makeup bag. So here's what is in my little travel kit!

I got the Puma wristlet from my brother as a gift sometime back, it's quite small and i got the idea from my mum who is using hers as a makeup bag. (She's got the black version and my sister has the hot pink) But amazingly, i managed to squeeze all those items into it! :D Here's a list of what's in it:

  • ZA 2 way compact
  • Sonia Kashuk Concealer Palette
  • Mac Brow Pencil in Lingering
  • Sleek Blush Pan Tao ( avoir la peche collection)
  • Revlon Custom Eyes in Party Pops
  • Covergirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara
  • Jelly Belly lip balm
  • NARS Super Orgasm LipGloss
  • Laval Liquid Liner

 

Normally i use my Chanel compact but i since it was somewhere near, and i had heaps of product left, I brought my ZA one along. (I've used ZA's compact for years! I love that it has worked great with my skin, i've tried MAC but just made my skin oilier. :( Then decided to give the Chanel one a try since i've heard how amazing it is)

I absolutely LOVE Sleek's Pan Tao blush. When i first got it through Cherub's Lips spree, i thought, i'm never gonna be ble to pull this shade off! It comes out quite strong, as do all Sleek's products. Trick is to use very little product and buff into your cheeks!  I've been using it ever day since! Yes, i'm that crazy about it. :D

Another item i didn't think i would actually like was Revlon's Custom Eyes in Party Pops. Firstly, they're not really 'my' kinda colours. But i thought they're so nice and bright, so summer! (I bought this a while back!) So what the heck, lets just get it, it was $15 from Crimson Rose. Colour payoff is not bad, but after seeing Temptalia's review and swatches of the Rich Temptations palette, i think i might just get that one too! :p

Now onto my 'i-couldn't-live-without-it' items. :) I follow Fleur De Force on youtube. So when she started raving about how she loves this concealer palette, I HAD TO GET IT TOO! I must say, its FANTASTIC! I don't have crazy dark circles but it does help me hide all my blemishes/ red spots etc amazingly! I especially love the greenish neutralizer. It's heaven sent i swear!

Fleur also mentioned together with Tanya Burr about how they've been loving Nars' Super Orgasm LipGloss which is a lovely peachy pink with gold glitter! OMG! It's beautiful! I bought mine back in June when i honestly feel, i couldn't live without it. Though, if you're not crazy about glitter, then i don't think this is for you. :) Supposedly, it's a limited edition but it is still in their website as well as in Nordstrom/Beauty.com etc. If you love shimmery lips, go try this! Its GORGEOUS!


Pretty isn't it? :D Well, till next time then!

(hmm...i should totally do "What's in your diaper bag" for all my mummy friends too! Coming up soon!)

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Paper New Face 2011

Hey! Today, i bring you news about this year's New Face competition! :) For those of you who don't live here in Singapore, the New Face competition is one of the biggest modeling competitions held here. It had unearthed beauties from all walks of life and many of whom has made quite a name for themselves in the industry. It has helped so many girls shine and achieve their goals, and i am glad to say, i made it to Top 20 last year and have graduated to the very prestigious alumni of New Face girls. :) Every year since i joined the modeling industry, i entered a competition, to better myself and gain confidence. I remember i started off with Singtel Grid Girls back in 2008 and not having much confidence at all. But the New Face competition was something i had wanted to join since the age of 15. It took me another 2 years, to build up that confidence to go to the walk-in auditions and i am glad i did. (Spot me if you can!) It has been such an amazing experience for me, i learned s

My Baby's Hiccups!!

Finally managed to catch my baby's hiccups on camera! It happens so often these days. Almost every night actually. Poor little girl! I wonder, why do babies get hiccups in the womb?

Colic Horror!

A couple of days ago, we went to KK Women's and Childrens Hospital because Kiara was crying non-stop for 2 hours straight. It really broke my heart to see her cry that way. Usually i'm fine when she cries for any other thing, but seeing her tears and the pain in her eyes, was just unbearable. We were actually trying to put her to sleep, and then out of no where, started crying uncontrollably! For some reason, we totally forgot to swaddle her, that actually helps a whole lot, but it just slipped our minds, we tried gripe water too but to no avail. Sham then decided what the heck, we'll just go to the hospital. We ended up staying at the hospital till 5am! Doc gave us some drops to help with her colic, and so far so good. She's gone to bed every night without ballin' her eyes out. I can't wait till she passes 4months. They say colic is the worst in their early months. :( Anyways, on to some updates, we took her weight when we got to the hospital, guess that's