Skip to main content

L.O.T.N - Baked Naked

Bonjour!

Just in case you're new to the terms, LOTN means 'Look Of The Night'. Usually it is LOTD (Look Of The Day) but i only got ready past 7pm, hence the title. I'll get into why it's Baked Naked in a bit. :p

So anyways, earlier today was a special day for both Sham and I and that's why i took the extra time to pretty myself up. I'll tell all of you why in later posts as it's still under construction. All i can say is, it has been nothing but perfect. :)  I loved the look i did today, i think i looked like a doll, with perfect porcelain doll like complexion. (Well to me anyways)

I purchased the much sought after Naked Palette form Urban Decay from Hazelnutt a while back when she was clearing out some of her stash. (Thank you so much Hazel, it has been my partner in crime since!) If you don't already own the Naked Palette, please go get yourself one. That is, if nudes/browns are right up your alley. The whole of last month and now entering the new month, Nudes have been my 'go-to' so you can imagine my excited pregnant self jumping when i managed to get hold of this baby. :D Anyways, here's the look i did for today.

The best time to take photos of LOTD/LOTN's would be in the day as natural light is the best, but oh well, i had to make do with what i had. Here's what i used.

  • Face: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Foundation in Natural Ivory & Benefit's Matterial Girl Loose Powder.
  • Eyes: Urban Decay Primer Potion Original, Urban Decay-Smog (inner corner), Urban Decay-Darkhorse (outter corner), Urban Decay-Virgin (brow bone), Laval Dip Eyeliner & Maybelline Volum' Express Cat Eyes Mascara.

 

  • Cheeks: PUPA Luminys Baked Blush in 07 (beautiful shade of pink baked blush)
  • Lips: Nyx Round Lipstick in B52

 

So there you have it! I'm totally inlove with baked blushers! I recently decided to try this Pupa one, which i have had for ages, brand new and boxed sitting in the corner totally forgotten until i decided to clean out my makeup drawer. Compared to my other long time favourite blush, Coralista from Benefit, Pupa's baked blush is like 10 times better! I love how natural it comes out on the skin. BAKED IS THE WAY TO GO!

By the way, where can i find Pupa here in Singapore? I received all of my Pupa products as gifts, so have never known where to get them. Do let me know, i MUST get more baked blush from them, they have some awesome colours!

I'll leave you with a picture of me goofing around with the better half's hat. Thanks for reading! :)

PS: 16 more days to EDD! YAY!

Comments

  1. Pupa is available in Sa Sa :) and BHG @ Tampines Century Square too :)

    Good to know that the Naked palette is serving you well. As you can see, I didn't use much of it. I love it, but i seem to reach out to quads or duos more than this palette :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sarah! :)
    Thanks for the info Hazel! Am gonna make my way down and check out more their baked blushers. WEEE!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Paper New Face 2011

Hey! Today, i bring you news about this year's New Face competition! :) For those of you who don't live here in Singapore, the New Face competition is one of the biggest modeling competitions held here. It had unearthed beauties from all walks of life and many of whom has made quite a name for themselves in the industry. It has helped so many girls shine and achieve their goals, and i am glad to say, i made it to Top 20 last year and have graduated to the very prestigious alumni of New Face girls. :) Every year since i joined the modeling industry, i entered a competition, to better myself and gain confidence. I remember i started off with Singtel Grid Girls back in 2008 and not having much confidence at all. But the New Face competition was something i had wanted to join since the age of 15. It took me another 2 years, to build up that confidence to go to the walk-in auditions and i am glad i did. (Spot me if you can!) It has been such an amazing experience for me, i learned s

My Baby's Hiccups!!

Finally managed to catch my baby's hiccups on camera! It happens so often these days. Almost every night actually. Poor little girl! I wonder, why do babies get hiccups in the womb?

Colic Horror!

A couple of days ago, we went to KK Women's and Childrens Hospital because Kiara was crying non-stop for 2 hours straight. It really broke my heart to see her cry that way. Usually i'm fine when she cries for any other thing, but seeing her tears and the pain in her eyes, was just unbearable. We were actually trying to put her to sleep, and then out of no where, started crying uncontrollably! For some reason, we totally forgot to swaddle her, that actually helps a whole lot, but it just slipped our minds, we tried gripe water too but to no avail. Sham then decided what the heck, we'll just go to the hospital. We ended up staying at the hospital till 5am! Doc gave us some drops to help with her colic, and so far so good. She's gone to bed every night without ballin' her eyes out. I can't wait till she passes 4months. They say colic is the worst in their early months. :( Anyways, on to some updates, we took her weight when we got to the hospital, guess that's