Skip to main content

Sneak Peak: Maternity Shoot

Hey hey!

I'm guessing this will be a quick post as Kiara is half asleep next to me. I have this gut feeling, she's gonna wake pretty soon. So just gonna squeeze in what i can before that happens.

So today marks Kiara's 3rd week of life! What a big girl she is! We went to visit her pediatrician on Monday and glad to know that she's put on quite a bit of weight, she was 2.7kgs (5.9lbs) and now she's 3.09kgs (6.8lbs)! She's about 53cm in length too.

Okay so a good friend of mine, Syra Skins, who is an amazing makeup artist, offered to do my maternity photoshoot. (Please check her out, she's got some very amazing skills and i love love love her work.) She did my makeup for this shoot,

But she could only do it on the 11th of April as she was out of town for a job. For some reason, my gut feeling told me to standby and get another shoot done by my good friend who is also a photographer, Haikhal, so should i go into labour, i would have some memories of my pregnant self. Thank god i listened to my gut feeling, because Kiara arrived on the 7th! I actually did the shoot 4 days before delivering, how lucky!

Sham's editing some pictures too, the perks of having an art director partner! Haikhal has done 1 and so has Sham and i'm here to share with you all! :)

They've only done/edited 2 shots so far. So i cant wait till all are done and i can share more with you. I'll sure be pushing both of them to get them edited quick!

I've got so much to share about my journey into mummyhood, but the bubs is almost awake so i shall leave you with this. I hope everyone has been having a good week so far! 1 more day of work before the long weekend yet again! YAY!

UPDATE! MORE PHOTOS! :)

Comments

  1. Congratulations for the baby! :) Cool photos!!
    http://ustylea.onsugar.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know me commenting is a little late, but better late than never! Thank you so much for the well wishes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Paper New Face 2011

Hey! Today, i bring you news about this year's New Face competition! :) For those of you who don't live here in Singapore, the New Face competition is one of the biggest modeling competitions held here. It had unearthed beauties from all walks of life and many of whom has made quite a name for themselves in the industry. It has helped so many girls shine and achieve their goals, and i am glad to say, i made it to Top 20 last year and have graduated to the very prestigious alumni of New Face girls. :) Every year since i joined the modeling industry, i entered a competition, to better myself and gain confidence. I remember i started off with Singtel Grid Girls back in 2008 and not having much confidence at all. But the New Face competition was something i had wanted to join since the age of 15. It took me another 2 years, to build up that confidence to go to the walk-in auditions and i am glad i did. (Spot me if you can!) It has been such an amazing experience for me, i learned s

My Baby's Hiccups!!

Finally managed to catch my baby's hiccups on camera! It happens so often these days. Almost every night actually. Poor little girl! I wonder, why do babies get hiccups in the womb?

Colic Horror!

A couple of days ago, we went to KK Women's and Childrens Hospital because Kiara was crying non-stop for 2 hours straight. It really broke my heart to see her cry that way. Usually i'm fine when she cries for any other thing, but seeing her tears and the pain in her eyes, was just unbearable. We were actually trying to put her to sleep, and then out of no where, started crying uncontrollably! For some reason, we totally forgot to swaddle her, that actually helps a whole lot, but it just slipped our minds, we tried gripe water too but to no avail. Sham then decided what the heck, we'll just go to the hospital. We ended up staying at the hospital till 5am! Doc gave us some drops to help with her colic, and so far so good. She's gone to bed every night without ballin' her eyes out. I can't wait till she passes 4months. They say colic is the worst in their early months. :( Anyways, on to some updates, we took her weight when we got to the hospital, guess that's