Skip to main content

Awesome Finds: Munchkin Foodies Store

Eeks! I thought i had posted this last night! Sorry for the delay.

(Before we jump right into this post, i'd like to apologise for the low quality of the pictures. Its 1.06am and i just took pictures of the items. But i hope i managed to tweak it a little so it comes out fine.)

Anyways, i found this online shop, Munchkin Foodies Store a while ago but because Kiara was not at the age yet for snacks/chippies, i had to wait till she was. I did buy some from Cold Storage/NTUC Fairprice earlier on. In fact i started Kiara on some biscuits first. She loves this Take One Bite brand especially the crarrot flavoured version. Quite yummy!

I started her on that when she was about 5 months. She now gobbles it down like a Pro! :p After that, i introduced her to Gerber Baby Puffs. She does not know how to hold them with her thumb and forefinger yet, so i help pop it into her mouth. She does however hold her bigger biscuits, that is, if she's not beling lazy. (She like to just leave the whole piece in her mouth and slowly munch the whole thing up without touching it. Lazy little girl)

So back to the wonderful store i found. The owner of it, Nurul, has been wonderful. Always ready to give you any info you may require on the products. I met her for the first time on Friday when i picked up some of the goodies i bought from her. She sells the puffs above and if i'm not wrong they're $6 from her. Here's my loot from her! It isn't much, but i can't wait to try more things from her! :D

When i spoke to her, she was telling me how we don't have the Gerber Yogurt Melts here so i bought one to try. I also picked up HappyMelts yogurt snacks which are Organic, as she was saying they're quite the popular choice. I've tried both and  must say, i know why the organic is the popular choice!

In terms of taste, the organice melts are amazingly delicious! The Gerber version seems to have quite an artificial taste to them. Well, in my opinion anyway. Kiara likes them both the same. Though once she's done with the Gerber melts, i doubt i will be purchasing them again. In terms of size though, Gerber melts are much bigger! Organic ones seems to be more flat with a pallet like surface. (Gerber Melts are $6.50 while HappyMelts Organic yogurt snacks are $6.80 - She pointed out that you can find the organic ones here in leading supermarkets though their retail price is $9.80)

I also picked up Gerber lil' crunchies Mild Cheddar but i've yet to open it. I'm letting K finish up her current snacks before opening that. Also, that will be my first time introducing cheese to her. So i'm quite nervous but excited at the same time. (Truth be told, i can't wait to try it too!) This is selling at $6.50 too.

So do hop on down to her online store and check out the other products she carries. She brings in something new every now and then and she's just ventured into bath items. :)

Finding things at a steal, even for a couple of cents, makes me happy! Every pennny saved, goes a long way! :D

 

(Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Munchkin Foodies Store in any way. I am not being paid to say this and all opinions expressed are my own. I'm only sharing because it IS an awesome find!)

Comments

  1. When my nephew was still really young and eating baby bites, I used to snack on it as well! They taste really good hahaha! Now I really wanna try those yoghurt melts, they look yummy too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I snack my daughter's stuff too... hehehe (",)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Paper New Face 2011

Hey! Today, i bring you news about this year's New Face competition! :) For those of you who don't live here in Singapore, the New Face competition is one of the biggest modeling competitions held here. It had unearthed beauties from all walks of life and many of whom has made quite a name for themselves in the industry. It has helped so many girls shine and achieve their goals, and i am glad to say, i made it to Top 20 last year and have graduated to the very prestigious alumni of New Face girls. :) Every year since i joined the modeling industry, i entered a competition, to better myself and gain confidence. I remember i started off with Singtel Grid Girls back in 2008 and not having much confidence at all. But the New Face competition was something i had wanted to join since the age of 15. It took me another 2 years, to build up that confidence to go to the walk-in auditions and i am glad i did. (Spot me if you can!) It has been such an amazing experience for me, i learned s

My Baby's Hiccups!!

Finally managed to catch my baby's hiccups on camera! It happens so often these days. Almost every night actually. Poor little girl! I wonder, why do babies get hiccups in the womb?

Colic Horror!

A couple of days ago, we went to KK Women's and Childrens Hospital because Kiara was crying non-stop for 2 hours straight. It really broke my heart to see her cry that way. Usually i'm fine when she cries for any other thing, but seeing her tears and the pain in her eyes, was just unbearable. We were actually trying to put her to sleep, and then out of no where, started crying uncontrollably! For some reason, we totally forgot to swaddle her, that actually helps a whole lot, but it just slipped our minds, we tried gripe water too but to no avail. Sham then decided what the heck, we'll just go to the hospital. We ended up staying at the hospital till 5am! Doc gave us some drops to help with her colic, and so far so good. She's gone to bed every night without ballin' her eyes out. I can't wait till she passes 4months. They say colic is the worst in their early months. :( Anyways, on to some updates, we took her weight when we got to the hospital, guess that's