Skip to main content

I've been on Hiatus!

I do apologise for the lack of updates. I know i've never stated here in my blog but if you follow me on twitter, you would know that i had started up school again. I've been taking night classes since the end of August. Last week, i had to sit for 2 examination papers. Oh the horror of studying for that!

I've literally been pulling out my hair! I won't be getting my results till End January, early February. Funny thing is, i'll be sitting for 2 more examination papers in early February. Oh boy!

It's been so exhausting studying and taking care of a child at the same time. I remember feeling so mentally drained. I would pass out at 3am after studying just feeling like my brains are fried! I'm glad that i'm done with the first phrase. Now to stick my nose in my books even more till the next papers.

I've a week's break now. So i'm going to be typing out a few posts. Do stay tunes for those!

To the friends who has taking the time off to hep tutor me for my subjects, thank you. I've been terribly blessed for such amazing friends. :)

PS: I bought this beautiful bag yesterday. Can call it a post examination gift? I LOVE IT! :D Just wanted to share! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Checkup at the Docs!

So yesterday was my monthly check up with my Doc to see if our baby is doing well, im doing well etc. Was so excited to go down to see Dr Heng (She's attached to Parkway East Hospital) because then i finally get to see my little ninja during the ultrasound scan! Only thing i wasn't looking forward to was taking my blood test. I can take tattoos, i like getting inked. But needles, i can't take needles. Anyways, In December, i had to head down to the hospital to get a scan done. Think its called the 'Fetal Abnormality Scan', where they check if everything is growing at the proper rate, and all that jizz. So i collected the documents as well as the photos, though we couldn't get a 3D scan of her face because she absolutely refused to turn around to show her face on that day, so we don't have a frigging 3D scan. I'm quite bummed about that really. So the people at the hospital told me to make sure i bring it down to my next appointment visit with Dr Heng so ...

Pouty Jolie Lips!

Guess who's got Angelina Jolie's lips? *Drum roll* Our little girl!!! I had my check up today and when my doc was taking a picture of my little girl for me, we caught her pouty lips this time round! My doc was all, "You're daughter has Angelina's lips! Pouty!" and you know what? It is just like her Mummy! :D  Looks like Daddy is going to have a tough time with boys in the future! Heh. Check out her pout! So i was initially freaking out when i had to take my weight at the Docs, only because i put on 2kilos in a span of 3 weeks! That is ALOT to me! But then after my check up, my doc told me, it's not so much me this time round, it's actually our little girl who had packed on the pounds. Last check up, she was tall and slim, and doc told me to eat more so that she puts on more weight, so i'm really glad that she's starting to fatten up now! She weighed about 1.4kilos and today she weighs 2.1kilos !! So my doc reckons, by the time i finally pop, ...

What defines a good Mother?

Compared to Westerners and Europeans, Asians tend to be more closed-minded. Even speaking about sex is such a taboo. Seeing young parents, especially Mothers here, are somewhat frowned upon. Whereas i find it tends to be slightly more accepted in places out of Asia. I wouldn't say i had a very traditional Asian upbringing. I mean i'm sure most of you have heard stories about how in Asian homes, children stay in their family home till they marry. As for me, i moved out of mine at 18. Anyways, what all this brings me to is that, i've been able to make my own decisions and live by them. Some were not so good decisions but as the saying goes, "If i could make my own bed, i jolly well better be able to lie in it". Now that i am a mother, the decisions i make don't only matter to me but to this little girl, whom i owe my all to give her all the world has to offer.  What really annoys me about living here in Singapore, is that people can be so bleedy vocal about thei...