Skip to main content

Shopping sure is a girl's bestfriend!

I've been told to stop shopping by Sham. Okay, so maybe i went a little overboard. But, it's very hard to turn it down! Besides, i'm not shopping for myself, i'm shopping for our little girl. But i suppose he is right. She will be growing rapidly fast, and in no time, she'll have to change into new sizes. So i really ought to chill. :)

I still have not managed to get the MotherCare membership. I'm $70 short of the total $300 to get it. :( Slowly but surely, i'll get that card! :D Anyways, i love their range for their onsies! I've raved about it in a previous post, and i will continue to rave at how awesome i think it is. I love the material, patterns and most of all, $48 for a pack of 7 short sleeved onesies or $50 for a pack of 7 long-sleeved ones? TOTAL STEAL!

The only problem i have with it is that the girls section, everything is all pinks, whites, purples, yellows etc but in the boys section, you get blacks and navy blues! I don't see why they don't have those colours for girls too. As you might have guessed it, i bought boys onesies for my little girl. Only because they are way COOLER. :) I also saw a 3 for $20 pants as well as 3 for $3 button t-shirts, together, makes it perfect for either pyjamas, or day wear out! And yes, i grabbed them from the boys section too!! *BEAMS*

Look how cute it is! With those cute animals. I love it because the animals look so silly. I burst out laughing when i picked it up. Can you spot the hippo? It's the silliest of the lot! The onesies are my absolute favourite!! Because it's all so nautical! Plus, i also have a nautical dress, would be so matching with my little girl. Now to get Sham something nautical too! Besides being all nautical, some were printed with cute little robots, which i adore! That's why i posted it up at the top as Daddy Sham and Mummy Cher. :)

Now i just need to find some cool punk rock baby clothes and i'll feel complete! I know i'll never find it here in singapore, but i'm sure i can find it online, or you know what? I'll just create my own! Yes, that's a brilliant idea!

So i just stalled away and decided to Google for some, and VIOLA! I hit jackpot!

(Photo credits go to www.punkbabyclothes.net)

I love it! Now i'm so tempted to make an online order, but i know Sham would kill me, so perhaps, i'll beg him to order some! :) Heh. I know there's alot of people here in Singapore who don't believe that kids/babies/toddlers should be in anything with skulls on them. To me that's all Taboo. I'm fine with it,  i think it's art and, well, if you don't appreciate something like this, your problem really. Just don't come preaching to me about it please. Thanks.

Anyways, i picked up Princess K's first stuffed toy as well as a soft blankie from MotherCare as well. It's SO SOFT and very cuddly! So i can't wait to get her crib in, so i can get right into decorating her cot with all things comfy and some little toys. :) I've named the giraffe Shmit. We also received some new ones during my baby shower, but i'll save that for another post.

I'm starving, so i guess this is my cue to end this post. I'm craving a whole bunch of stuffs. From 126 Dim Sum from Geylang, to Rochor Beancurd to Adam road's Prawn Noodles. Sigh. How to eat everything??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Paper New Face 2011

Hey! Today, i bring you news about this year's New Face competition! :) For those of you who don't live here in Singapore, the New Face competition is one of the biggest modeling competitions held here. It had unearthed beauties from all walks of life and many of whom has made quite a name for themselves in the industry. It has helped so many girls shine and achieve their goals, and i am glad to say, i made it to Top 20 last year and have graduated to the very prestigious alumni of New Face girls. :) Every year since i joined the modeling industry, i entered a competition, to better myself and gain confidence. I remember i started off with Singtel Grid Girls back in 2008 and not having much confidence at all. But the New Face competition was something i had wanted to join since the age of 15. It took me another 2 years, to build up that confidence to go to the walk-in auditions and i am glad i did. (Spot me if you can!) It has been such an amazing experience for me, i learned s

My Baby's Hiccups!!

Finally managed to catch my baby's hiccups on camera! It happens so often these days. Almost every night actually. Poor little girl! I wonder, why do babies get hiccups in the womb?

Colic Horror!

A couple of days ago, we went to KK Women's and Childrens Hospital because Kiara was crying non-stop for 2 hours straight. It really broke my heart to see her cry that way. Usually i'm fine when she cries for any other thing, but seeing her tears and the pain in her eyes, was just unbearable. We were actually trying to put her to sleep, and then out of no where, started crying uncontrollably! For some reason, we totally forgot to swaddle her, that actually helps a whole lot, but it just slipped our minds, we tried gripe water too but to no avail. Sham then decided what the heck, we'll just go to the hospital. We ended up staying at the hospital till 5am! Doc gave us some drops to help with her colic, and so far so good. She's gone to bed every night without ballin' her eyes out. I can't wait till she passes 4months. They say colic is the worst in their early months. :( Anyways, on to some updates, we took her weight when we got to the hospital, guess that's