Skip to main content

The Baby Shower

A couple of weeks ago, i held my mini baby shower/gossip catch-up session with some of my closest friends and family in one of the rooms at The Ritz Carlton. I had planned some games, but decided to scrap it last minute as i could not get some of the items needed for the games ready in time. I swear, if i could, i should split myself in half, and i would be able to do everything without stressing out.

I did manage to get all the food and drinks ready. Trust me, i always forget something. Food was delicious! My friend's mum cooked some of the food. So i had some fried bee hoon, curry puffs, putri salat, cupcakes, cookies etc. They say a picture speaks a thousand words, so let the pictures do the talking. :)

Thank you for all the gifts! I'm sure Princess K will love them because her mummy absolutely loves them all! Baby K is a little branded though, check out the Dior baby bottle! Geez..i don't even own anything that branded yet. (Does my Kate Spade handbag count? :p) Baby K has a little stuffed toy which i named Fluffy the Pink Elephant! And it's so soft! Cant wait to get her cot into the house so i can place it at the corner of her bed. :)

Here's a shout out to everyone that came, you know who you are. It was wonderful to see everyone again, especially after such a long time. Thank you to my family who has been nothing but awesome throughout, giving me all the love and support i need. I'm so blessed. A big thank you to Aishah, Shyanne & Hudah who shared my stress during this phase. And to all the boys that were at Sham's "Baby Shower" thank you for popping into my room to pass me presents for our baby. I'm so touched. It's just a month left till this little Princess arrives, i'm sure you all are waiting in anticipation as are Sham and I. Love all of you plenty! <3

Comments

  1. OMG! Dior milk bottle???!!! hehee... never knew!
    My baby received stuff from TIffany's, Burberry's, LV... and when I saw them my eyes popped! Didn't know that these brands made baby stuff.
    I bet your friends must have enjoyed shopping for Baby K :) it is always fun to shop for a girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Paper New Face 2011

Hey! Today, i bring you news about this year's New Face competition! :) For those of you who don't live here in Singapore, the New Face competition is one of the biggest modeling competitions held here. It had unearthed beauties from all walks of life and many of whom has made quite a name for themselves in the industry. It has helped so many girls shine and achieve their goals, and i am glad to say, i made it to Top 20 last year and have graduated to the very prestigious alumni of New Face girls. :) Every year since i joined the modeling industry, i entered a competition, to better myself and gain confidence. I remember i started off with Singtel Grid Girls back in 2008 and not having much confidence at all. But the New Face competition was something i had wanted to join since the age of 15. It took me another 2 years, to build up that confidence to go to the walk-in auditions and i am glad i did. (Spot me if you can!) It has been such an amazing experience for me, i learned s

My Baby's Hiccups!!

Finally managed to catch my baby's hiccups on camera! It happens so often these days. Almost every night actually. Poor little girl! I wonder, why do babies get hiccups in the womb?

Colic Horror!

A couple of days ago, we went to KK Women's and Childrens Hospital because Kiara was crying non-stop for 2 hours straight. It really broke my heart to see her cry that way. Usually i'm fine when she cries for any other thing, but seeing her tears and the pain in her eyes, was just unbearable. We were actually trying to put her to sleep, and then out of no where, started crying uncontrollably! For some reason, we totally forgot to swaddle her, that actually helps a whole lot, but it just slipped our minds, we tried gripe water too but to no avail. Sham then decided what the heck, we'll just go to the hospital. We ended up staying at the hospital till 5am! Doc gave us some drops to help with her colic, and so far so good. She's gone to bed every night without ballin' her eyes out. I can't wait till she passes 4months. They say colic is the worst in their early months. :( Anyways, on to some updates, we took her weight when we got to the hospital, guess that's