Skip to main content

Sugar Skulls

A couple of months back, before i found out i was pregnant, i was making arrangements to get a photoshoot done of me and a girlfriend deck out as 'Sugar Skull' models. I'm big on the whole make up look, and thought it would be great for my Book. Or some would call it, Portfolio. To say the least, i still have not done that shoot. LOL. But it is definitely in my list still, and i WILL do it, hopefully within this year. =)

I love the make up! I find it is so intense, and was shot beautifully! So definitely one of those shoots I have to just get done! So today i finally managed to catch Lady Gaga's latest video, Born This Way. Geez...you have to hand her props man. Her videos are so outta this world! But then one part i saw her with make up similar to the above!! It's darker though, but beautiful none the less.

LOVE IT! It is crazy cool. And just so darn artistic! I'm more determined than ever now to get my photoshoot done! I just had to share this find.

I'm off to spend the weekend at Sentosa celebrating some very special people's birthday. I'm still editing some photos for the next blog post so stay patient with me! Have an awesome weekend! :)

LOVE & KISSES

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Checkup at the Docs!

So yesterday was my monthly check up with my Doc to see if our baby is doing well, im doing well etc. Was so excited to go down to see Dr Heng (She's attached to Parkway East Hospital) because then i finally get to see my little ninja during the ultrasound scan! Only thing i wasn't looking forward to was taking my blood test. I can take tattoos, i like getting inked. But needles, i can't take needles. Anyways, In December, i had to head down to the hospital to get a scan done. Think its called the 'Fetal Abnormality Scan', where they check if everything is growing at the proper rate, and all that jizz. So i collected the documents as well as the photos, though we couldn't get a 3D scan of her face because she absolutely refused to turn around to show her face on that day, so we don't have a frigging 3D scan. I'm quite bummed about that really. So the people at the hospital told me to make sure i bring it down to my next appointment visit with Dr Heng so ...

What defines a good Mother?

Compared to Westerners and Europeans, Asians tend to be more closed-minded. Even speaking about sex is such a taboo. Seeing young parents, especially Mothers here, are somewhat frowned upon. Whereas i find it tends to be slightly more accepted in places out of Asia. I wouldn't say i had a very traditional Asian upbringing. I mean i'm sure most of you have heard stories about how in Asian homes, children stay in their family home till they marry. As for me, i moved out of mine at 18. Anyways, what all this brings me to is that, i've been able to make my own decisions and live by them. Some were not so good decisions but as the saying goes, "If i could make my own bed, i jolly well better be able to lie in it". Now that i am a mother, the decisions i make don't only matter to me but to this little girl, whom i owe my all to give her all the world has to offer.  What really annoys me about living here in Singapore, is that people can be so bleedy vocal about thei...

Pouty Jolie Lips!

Guess who's got Angelina Jolie's lips? *Drum roll* Our little girl!!! I had my check up today and when my doc was taking a picture of my little girl for me, we caught her pouty lips this time round! My doc was all, "You're daughter has Angelina's lips! Pouty!" and you know what? It is just like her Mummy! :D  Looks like Daddy is going to have a tough time with boys in the future! Heh. Check out her pout! So i was initially freaking out when i had to take my weight at the Docs, only because i put on 2kilos in a span of 3 weeks! That is ALOT to me! But then after my check up, my doc told me, it's not so much me this time round, it's actually our little girl who had packed on the pounds. Last check up, she was tall and slim, and doc told me to eat more so that she puts on more weight, so i'm really glad that she's starting to fatten up now! She weighed about 1.4kilos and today she weighs 2.1kilos !! So my doc reckons, by the time i finally pop, ...