Skip to main content

Pretty Feet

With the baby well on her way, and just about a month left too, that can only mean one thing! I CAN START WEARING MY HEELS AGAIN! Time to dust the heels i have stored! I've always been a heels kinda girl. I own ONLY 4 flats. My Adidas Superstar's, Puma Rudolf Dassler Pumps, Charles & Keith Studded Pumps and my Puma Alexander McQueen's. Well, you don't count slippers right?

So lately i've been crazy for animal prints. But only for shoes. I don't fancy them on my clothes, i find it a tad bit too tacky. But prints on shoes? I'll take that anytime! I've been on the hunt to look for the perfect heels! At first it was only for Leopard prints, but now, oh boy! oh boy! I found a zebra print one i'm absolutely mad about! It comes in the leopard print version too. But for some reason, it just doesn't look as good? Take a look!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Photo Credits to www.GoJane.com)
See what i mean? I think they're both mad beautiful, but the prints on the leopard one just ain't 'popping' for me. Where as the zebra one, oh good gosh! I'm crazy about! Both the shoes above are USD$25 from GoJane.com which is such a steal! Think about it, shoes like that in the retail stores are gonna cost way more than that! Plus they have free shipping within the continental US above USD$50. (I use VPOST to ship it to Singapore, i find it is cheaper.)

So i looked around the whole website to find other items i might take a fancy to but failed miserably. :( Everything i went "OOOH!' for, was not in my size. I'm a 6.5, so it's a little hard as most of the time, shoes in that size is the first few to go. I searched high and low and finally settled on these pretty babies.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I've been searching high and low for sandles like that! I love how it looks! I first saw them on a girlfriend of mine, and i knew i had to get myself a pair. The one above is in faux suede which also comes in a red version. But well, i decided on black as the other shoes i grabbed were already pretty 'loud'. Sandal's are USD$24.80. The last pair i got, i HAD to get. See my love for prints? The leopard flats were going at just USD$12.70!! Now you tell me where you can find that in Singapore for that price?! Anyways, as much as i adore my heels, i am having a new born baby soon and i can't be wearing heels all the time! So i still should invest in some pretty shoes to adorn my pretty feet! :)

Now to just sit my pretty butt down and wait for the arrival of these babies! Oh i cant wait! I can imagine all the ways to dress up!

So tell me, what kind of shoes tickles your fancy?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Paper New Face 2011

Hey! Today, i bring you news about this year's New Face competition! :) For those of you who don't live here in Singapore, the New Face competition is one of the biggest modeling competitions held here. It had unearthed beauties from all walks of life and many of whom has made quite a name for themselves in the industry. It has helped so many girls shine and achieve their goals, and i am glad to say, i made it to Top 20 last year and have graduated to the very prestigious alumni of New Face girls. :) Every year since i joined the modeling industry, i entered a competition, to better myself and gain confidence. I remember i started off with Singtel Grid Girls back in 2008 and not having much confidence at all. But the New Face competition was something i had wanted to join since the age of 15. It took me another 2 years, to build up that confidence to go to the walk-in auditions and i am glad i did. (Spot me if you can!) It has been such an amazing experience for me, i learned s

My Baby's Hiccups!!

Finally managed to catch my baby's hiccups on camera! It happens so often these days. Almost every night actually. Poor little girl! I wonder, why do babies get hiccups in the womb?

Colic Horror!

A couple of days ago, we went to KK Women's and Childrens Hospital because Kiara was crying non-stop for 2 hours straight. It really broke my heart to see her cry that way. Usually i'm fine when she cries for any other thing, but seeing her tears and the pain in her eyes, was just unbearable. We were actually trying to put her to sleep, and then out of no where, started crying uncontrollably! For some reason, we totally forgot to swaddle her, that actually helps a whole lot, but it just slipped our minds, we tried gripe water too but to no avail. Sham then decided what the heck, we'll just go to the hospital. We ended up staying at the hospital till 5am! Doc gave us some drops to help with her colic, and so far so good. She's gone to bed every night without ballin' her eyes out. I can't wait till she passes 4months. They say colic is the worst in their early months. :( Anyways, on to some updates, we took her weight when we got to the hospital, guess that's