Skip to main content

Baby Bump - 25 Weeks & 2 Days

So i've finally taken some pictures of me and my bump. :) Just to let you know, today i'm 25 weeks and 2 days along, almost at the end of the 2nd trimester!! Just one more lap to go! Just left with 14 weeks and 5 days left. :) Now everyone say "YAYYYY!!!!"Though almost all pregnancy "books" i read say that i should have an "outtie" belly button, i don't have that yet. My belly button is still normal. In fact, i could still use my belly ring if i wanted to. Oh, reason why i say "books" is because i read everything online, or by downloaded applications i put into my Iphone and Ipad respectively. I am also religiously watching Fetal Development videos on YouTube. They are such a big help, and help you understand so much more! If you're pregnant, or planning to get pregnant, do watch the videos too! Here's some pictures of me, i took them today, so they are exactly as they look. I didn't manage to take a measurement of my belly as i've no idea where i've put the measuring tape! :( Looks like i should go buy a new one. But last i checked, which was about 1 and a half weeks before Christmas, i was 36 inches around the belly. First two are covered up, and the next two, i lifted up my top to show how the belly looks bare. Here is the front shot, and well, a close up! See my "snail trail"? Its the line that starts just under the belly button? It's darker than it usually is. I read that it becomes darker during pregnancy. I think it's mad ugly actually! Now i just wonder, does it disappear after the baby is born? Anyone knows? Please let me know! It isn't like crazily dark now, but obvious enough to me. Hehehe. So cute right! I think the baby bump is like the cutest thing ever! I've always thought that the most beautiful women on earth, are pregnant women. They seemed to always have this glow and confidence about them. And, well, i've joined the club! Heh. =) Anyways, the last couple of nights, i've been getting so much kicks and some really felt like spasms. And for some reason, always happened in the middle of the night..actually, more like in the wee hours of the AM. So i did some research. It seems, your baby probably sleeps during YOUR day as your activeness and movements are soothing to them, hence why they sleep during your day. But once YOUR night comes, they wake, and well, you get your kicks. But why do i feel something like SPASMS? So with a little research, i found out that its called baby hiccups. Yes, your baby has hiccups even in the belly. Its so cute actually! I should put my camera by my bedside, so perhaps next time i can catch it all on camera. Here's my baby's clothes so far. It isn't much yet. But thank you to everyone who has been buying stuffs for our little girl. Especially to my bestie Kaimana, who has been mailing them to me from Hawaii. Love you plenty friend! Check out this cute pants!! So adorable! I think the leopard one is soooooooo cute! Sham's not crazy about it though. He reckons little girls shouldn't be in leopard prints. I say its cute! Just not too much though! This one below i received from my brother and sister-in-law for Christmas. Our baby ain't born yet, and already received her first gift. Her first branded romper from CK. ooohhhhoooo! I bought the little socks and head warmer. Oh and her first pair of shoes, which i don't know when she'll be able to use, thank you to Godma Kai. :)That's all i have for you today. I hope you enjoyed this post! Oh and for those who asked, im currently taking this prenatal vitamins. :)You lot have an awesome Friday night ahead! And if there's any sun this weekend, head to the beach!! That's my plan!

Comments

  1. firstly...YAY! hahaha
    touch wood such a beautiful baby bump you have! you look so nice and you're glowing indeed
    i can't wait 14 weels 5 days anymore...can't wait to see you and rub your tum tum! stay happy and healthy :D
    the clothes are adorable, wait for your baby shower man...it'll be awesome :)
    LOADS OF HUGS TO BOTH OF YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rach!! Haha. Finally you managed to post a comment! :) I cant wait to see you too babe! Cant wait to see you and the rest of the girlies! Dont worry, if i dont see you before Feb, then i'll just see you during the baby shower. But i wanna see ya'll before that though. I'll see if i do anything for my birthday this year. :) Loads of hugs and love to you too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Paper New Face 2011

Hey! Today, i bring you news about this year's New Face competition! :) For those of you who don't live here in Singapore, the New Face competition is one of the biggest modeling competitions held here. It had unearthed beauties from all walks of life and many of whom has made quite a name for themselves in the industry. It has helped so many girls shine and achieve their goals, and i am glad to say, i made it to Top 20 last year and have graduated to the very prestigious alumni of New Face girls. :) Every year since i joined the modeling industry, i entered a competition, to better myself and gain confidence. I remember i started off with Singtel Grid Girls back in 2008 and not having much confidence at all. But the New Face competition was something i had wanted to join since the age of 15. It took me another 2 years, to build up that confidence to go to the walk-in auditions and i am glad i did. (Spot me if you can!) It has been such an amazing experience for me, i learned s

My Baby's Hiccups!!

Finally managed to catch my baby's hiccups on camera! It happens so often these days. Almost every night actually. Poor little girl! I wonder, why do babies get hiccups in the womb?

Colic Horror!

A couple of days ago, we went to KK Women's and Childrens Hospital because Kiara was crying non-stop for 2 hours straight. It really broke my heart to see her cry that way. Usually i'm fine when she cries for any other thing, but seeing her tears and the pain in her eyes, was just unbearable. We were actually trying to put her to sleep, and then out of no where, started crying uncontrollably! For some reason, we totally forgot to swaddle her, that actually helps a whole lot, but it just slipped our minds, we tried gripe water too but to no avail. Sham then decided what the heck, we'll just go to the hospital. We ended up staying at the hospital till 5am! Doc gave us some drops to help with her colic, and so far so good. She's gone to bed every night without ballin' her eyes out. I can't wait till she passes 4months. They say colic is the worst in their early months. :( Anyways, on to some updates, we took her weight when we got to the hospital, guess that's