Skip to main content

HAULIN' & Baby stuffs!

holler!

(This is going to be a long post, so enjoy! *PICTURE HEAVY*)

How's everyong been doing? I've had an awesome weekend! :) I finally went for my very first flea market experience on Saturday, and i had such a wonderful time! I think i might just religiously go to a couple more every month! The amount of money you can save when you shop at fleas rather than in the normal retail shops is such a massive difference! Oh, and it's even cheaper than most Blogshops too as they slash their prices even lower for the fleas! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Of course, not everything is brand new, some have pre-loved items. But that's up to you if you would like to purchase them. :) I've always believed, "One man's junk is another's treasure". Here's some goodies i managed to get my paws on. :)

(Flea Market was at Club Titanium which is the old club DXO along Esplanade)

What a steal right??! The first one is a tube dress, but with my baby bump, its just a tube top for now. Love the second dress. Showed it to Sham and he said its very Shyna. hahaha. OMG babe! If you are reading this, we have the same taste. Hur. The last dress i bought from my friend Fera who had a little booth there, such a cute dress for $8! I am so into polka-dots now. Unfortunately, i can't quite use the polka-dot dress at the moment. Well i can, but its hell tight for my boobs area. So i guess, that will remain in my wardrobe till after i give birth and perhaps my 'hooters' will drop down in size. It's a shame if i don't get to use it.

(Sorry about the lighting in the shots taken, my camera is all wonky on me now. I think it is almost at its end, it vibrates now, and i can't make it stop. :( Well, it has served me well my Cybershot. 3 years to be exact. I need a new camera. Any recommendations? One of my friends told me that the Canon G11 is good, they have a new one now, G12 i think. Thoughts? )

I also managed to get my hands on some facial masks. Just to try out you know. I got 10 masks for $10! So worth it! I've used 2 already. One for me and one for Sham on Saturday night when we decided to have a little DIY home spa. I loved it. I love the freshness i felt after i took it off and the tightness i felt there after. Its called "My Beauty Diary Masks" from Taiwan. The lady who sells them was telling me how its about $14/$15 at Watsons. So she's selling it for $10 for a box of 10 of the same kind, or you could buy a packet of 10 different types like me to test out different ones. :) If you are interested too, check them out on facebook, Beautilicious-My Beauty Diary I'm sure, if you drop her a message, she'll be more than happy to mail out some to you. :)

On Sunday, Sham brought me to the other Flea located at the Singapore Flyer. Yes, 2 fleas in 2 days. Didn't buy as much stuffs, but i love my items bought! :) Was a good eye opener for the both of us too as we are planning to have our own booth at a upcoming flea to sell some goodies. Sham will be selling some clothes and I would be selling some cosmetics from my online business, Crimson Rose.

Of course, all cosmetics that i will be selling will be slashed down even lower. So i will update everyone on when is the date for that. Sham got excited wen we came across this booth that made/sold charm bracelets/necklaces/rings. You could pick any 3 'charms' and have it made into a charm bracelet for $12.90 so he made one for me. It's too cute!

See! It's a little sausage dog, a rabbit and a little kitty. HAHAH. Its so cute! I love it! Oh right, here's what i got for myself! First up, LUSH SOAP!! It's called "Angels Delight". Very delightful indeed. :D

Out of all the Lush products this seller had, i fell inlove with this one. I love LOVE love the scent. It smells really fruity so much so i wanna eat the damn soap. Cons of the soap, it melts fast. So i cut it into a smaller piece to last me longer. There are little glitter starts in the soap as well which i love. I might be bringing in some LUSH products into my online store. :) Cant wait! They had one of the best sellers, "Honey I washed The Kids" but i wasn't crazy about it. Perhaps next time i shall give it a try and let you lot know.

Since being pregnant, i've pretty much gone mental on soaps. I LOVE SOAPS now. Not that i didn't before, just that i always used normal ones like Dove or something. But now, i am so into this fruity smells, so i have a bunch from Body Shop and L'Occitane and now, my little LUSh bar. :) So if you're ever going to get me pressies, my birthday is this Thursday by the way, SOAPS are the way to go! Cheap and i will be mad happy! :D

And the final product i bought, a new Foundation i've been dying to try. I've come across so many good reviews on it, and when i saw it, i knew i had to have it! Presenting... Tarte ReCreate Foundie with SPF 15. I'm the tone 'Cool Sand' if anyone is wondering.

And you would never believe how much i got this for!!! $12 ONLY!!! I've tried this already, and honestly, i feel one pump of this is wayyy too much! So i used like half a pump, and they say, a little goes a long way! :) It's so hard to resist cosmetics! I am such a junkie! Sham doesn't understand my addiction to it, but it's a girl thing! Besides, i only own one other foundie which is Maybelline Gel foundie which i am not crazy about really. So i'm really glad i got this baby.

Okay now for some baby stuffs! My parents recently came back from New Zealand as some of you should know. And they bought some baby clothes for our little girl which is too cute! This time round, they're more for Daddy. Check it out!

I LOVE THEM! I just hate how cheap baby clothes are in NZ compared to here in Singapore. We pay such an insane price for some things. :( I do however have some juicy deeds to share with you lot! Will let you know in the next couple of days when i finally do head out to buy them.

Anyways, as for how i am doing, i'm doing real good. Only lately, my tummy hurts. I think my baby is changing positions or something and my tummy is stretching like mad, and the stretching hurts. So i try to lay down alot. Is this normal? I sure hope it is. I also have started to feel as heavy as a hippopotamus. I didn't feel it so much before, but now it's as though she gains like a pound each day or something. I'm starting to grow rapidly! It's such a big change from being skinnier. Can't wait till she comes out this little Princess in the making. Almost ending January, which means, April just got a whole lot closer!

This week is going to be an awesome week! For it's MY BIRTHDAY WEEK! YAY!

Toodles!

Love,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Paper New Face 2011

Hey! Today, i bring you news about this year's New Face competition! :) For those of you who don't live here in Singapore, the New Face competition is one of the biggest modeling competitions held here. It had unearthed beauties from all walks of life and many of whom has made quite a name for themselves in the industry. It has helped so many girls shine and achieve their goals, and i am glad to say, i made it to Top 20 last year and have graduated to the very prestigious alumni of New Face girls. :) Every year since i joined the modeling industry, i entered a competition, to better myself and gain confidence. I remember i started off with Singtel Grid Girls back in 2008 and not having much confidence at all. But the New Face competition was something i had wanted to join since the age of 15. It took me another 2 years, to build up that confidence to go to the walk-in auditions and i am glad i did. (Spot me if you can!) It has been such an amazing experience for me, i learned s

My Baby's Hiccups!!

Finally managed to catch my baby's hiccups on camera! It happens so often these days. Almost every night actually. Poor little girl! I wonder, why do babies get hiccups in the womb?

Colic Horror!

A couple of days ago, we went to KK Women's and Childrens Hospital because Kiara was crying non-stop for 2 hours straight. It really broke my heart to see her cry that way. Usually i'm fine when she cries for any other thing, but seeing her tears and the pain in her eyes, was just unbearable. We were actually trying to put her to sleep, and then out of no where, started crying uncontrollably! For some reason, we totally forgot to swaddle her, that actually helps a whole lot, but it just slipped our minds, we tried gripe water too but to no avail. Sham then decided what the heck, we'll just go to the hospital. We ended up staying at the hospital till 5am! Doc gave us some drops to help with her colic, and so far so good. She's gone to bed every night without ballin' her eyes out. I can't wait till she passes 4months. They say colic is the worst in their early months. :( Anyways, on to some updates, we took her weight when we got to the hospital, guess that's