Skip to main content

Ending 2nd trimester!

Hey everyone! Sorry i did not blog about anything over the weekend. It's the only time i get Sham all to myself, and so i thought i'll prolly only blog through out the weekdays since i spend most days at home by myself together with our furball of a son, Gumgum. =) I'm so glad that i'm almost at the end of my 2nd trimester! Just one more lap, 3 months to go! It is also just 3 more days and i officially hit 7 months!! Woohoo! I've been feeling my baby's hiccups almost everyday now. I think i'm actually starting to get quite used to it too. Here's a video of baby hiccups i got off YouTube for your better understanding. (Till i manage to take my own video myself)I don't know if this happens alot during pregnancy, but i tend to get sudden headaches, and just a couple of days ago, i think it was on saturday, i suddenly felt dizzy and i swore i was going to pass out if i hadn't gone to lay down on the bed. Some friends have told me it's pretty normal for preggies. So i'm just going to go along with it. As for movements, my little girl is just getting stronger by the day! I think she's a little naughty girl too. Ever time she gives me a kick, i poke my tummy back, and she gives me a kick right back!! Can you believe that! But she does listen to me when i tell her to stop, especially when she's so active in the middle of the night and i really want to sleep. I try to make Sham talk to her too. They say your baby will know your touch and your partner's touch as well as your voices. =)I haven't started to get any stretch marks on my tummy yet. Like i said in my previous post, i'm relatively small still. But it has just started to become itchy, so i know my skin is stretching out already as she's becoming bigger. I know i shouldn't scratch it either as it's just going to make it worse so i just rub. My mum was saying that i should have started using the cocoa butter cream for stretch marks ages ago, but i haven't. I so need to get it pronto! I sure hope it works wonders too! To end this post, here's a picture of my current family. Without my little girl yet of course!

Comments

  1. Omg babe, put cocoa butter! I thought I didn't need to cause at 36 weeks I didn't have stretchmarks, then it started with a tiny one on the left of my belly. By then, applying creams twice a day couldn't stop it, and now my belly looks like a tiger tried clawing it open, not even joking!

    Also, sudden dizziness is normal, I got it too, don't worry but don't fight it either, no matter where you are, just sit! On the floor, on a chair, on a random hobo, whatever! Although try to not sit on hobos, they don't appreciate it ( Might when it comes to you cause you're pretty though:D )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Paper New Face 2011

Hey! Today, i bring you news about this year's New Face competition! :) For those of you who don't live here in Singapore, the New Face competition is one of the biggest modeling competitions held here. It had unearthed beauties from all walks of life and many of whom has made quite a name for themselves in the industry. It has helped so many girls shine and achieve their goals, and i am glad to say, i made it to Top 20 last year and have graduated to the very prestigious alumni of New Face girls. :) Every year since i joined the modeling industry, i entered a competition, to better myself and gain confidence. I remember i started off with Singtel Grid Girls back in 2008 and not having much confidence at all. But the New Face competition was something i had wanted to join since the age of 15. It took me another 2 years, to build up that confidence to go to the walk-in auditions and i am glad i did. (Spot me if you can!) It has been such an amazing experience for me, i learned s

My Baby's Hiccups!!

Finally managed to catch my baby's hiccups on camera! It happens so often these days. Almost every night actually. Poor little girl! I wonder, why do babies get hiccups in the womb?

Colic Horror!

A couple of days ago, we went to KK Women's and Childrens Hospital because Kiara was crying non-stop for 2 hours straight. It really broke my heart to see her cry that way. Usually i'm fine when she cries for any other thing, but seeing her tears and the pain in her eyes, was just unbearable. We were actually trying to put her to sleep, and then out of no where, started crying uncontrollably! For some reason, we totally forgot to swaddle her, that actually helps a whole lot, but it just slipped our minds, we tried gripe water too but to no avail. Sham then decided what the heck, we'll just go to the hospital. We ended up staying at the hospital till 5am! Doc gave us some drops to help with her colic, and so far so good. She's gone to bed every night without ballin' her eyes out. I can't wait till she passes 4months. They say colic is the worst in their early months. :( Anyways, on to some updates, we took her weight when we got to the hospital, guess that's