Skip to main content

OFFICIALLY 26 WEEKS & 1 DAY!!

The next 6 days are the last few days of my 2nd trimester! I've just got another 13 weeks and 6 days left!!! WOW! So fast! I can't believe that in just a couple of months/weeks, i will be holding my little girl in my arms and cooing her to sleep and Sham would be absolutely fascinated with the little beauty that she will be. I've come to a point where i just want her to come out already!! But no, i have to be patient, like they say, the bun still needs to be in the oven. LOL.

The last few days, i been  searching online and every where for practical baby items. Like cots etc. I'm all for anything pretty, but it really comes down to the $$. Since i've started shopping for most of my things online, I've come to realise that you can find a cheaper alternative online! Retail shops jack up the pricing so high, sometimes i find the jump a tad bit ridiculous. The sad part about baby items though, not all items will ship to Singapore. =( So that's a major bummer. I've been mad inlove with a Graco playpen. I think its very practical indeed. Here's a picture of what i've been mad crazy about.

Of course, there's different models. I like it because, while baby sleeps on the top, it also comes with a changing table, holds bottles and has a storage space underneath the baby, so you can keep items like clothes which perhaps are for your baby when he/she is bigger or extra diapers you like to keep stored at home. Only problem with this is, it probably only has the lifespan of about 2 years, because after that, your baby would be able to walk, and walking also means, he/she can climb, so this would have to go.

Oh yay! I just found a website that sells the above brand together with some other baby brands for a much cheaper price than retail stores!! Plus, they offer free delivery to your house if your purchase is above $200!!! So this is major awesome for me! WOOHOO! Okay, i'll share the webbie with you lot too. Sharing is caring no? Http://www.aprisin.com.sg  They don't have a large collection of Graco, but i like what i'm seeing so far! If you do have any other websites Singapore based, do share with me too please. Just comment on this post. Also if you know of baby warehouses, do tell! I only know of one, in Ubi.

Oh yes! I found something that is so awesome when i was in Tampines One last month i think? And i'm definitely buying it too! Its so practical, easy to store, and does not take up too much space. I'm talking about a baby bath tub!! It isn't one of your average bath tubs, this one you can FOLD!!!! So it becomes flat! Imagine that. Here's how it works.

Cool or what?? It FOLDSSSSSSS! I mean, when i saw it, i went mental! Who would have thought about something so brilliant?!  It comes in a whole bunch of colours too! Im definitely getting my hands on this baby! And the best part is, it lasts till your bubs is 4 years old! Crazy! I love the people who created it. It's called FlexiBath (http://www.arealcoolworld.com) by the way.

Anyways, i'm off, have a dinner date with my better half now. =) You lot have a great evening ahead! xoxo

Comments

  1. Hi girl, we have that exact same cot if you wanna come down and see it, see whether you actually like it :) Dante loves it though, especially the nature sounds it plays :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Checkup at the Docs!

So yesterday was my monthly check up with my Doc to see if our baby is doing well, im doing well etc. Was so excited to go down to see Dr Heng (She's attached to Parkway East Hospital) because then i finally get to see my little ninja during the ultrasound scan! Only thing i wasn't looking forward to was taking my blood test. I can take tattoos, i like getting inked. But needles, i can't take needles. Anyways, In December, i had to head down to the hospital to get a scan done. Think its called the 'Fetal Abnormality Scan', where they check if everything is growing at the proper rate, and all that jizz. So i collected the documents as well as the photos, though we couldn't get a 3D scan of her face because she absolutely refused to turn around to show her face on that day, so we don't have a frigging 3D scan. I'm quite bummed about that really. So the people at the hospital told me to make sure i bring it down to my next appointment visit with Dr Heng so ...

What defines a good Mother?

Compared to Westerners and Europeans, Asians tend to be more closed-minded. Even speaking about sex is such a taboo. Seeing young parents, especially Mothers here, are somewhat frowned upon. Whereas i find it tends to be slightly more accepted in places out of Asia. I wouldn't say i had a very traditional Asian upbringing. I mean i'm sure most of you have heard stories about how in Asian homes, children stay in their family home till they marry. As for me, i moved out of mine at 18. Anyways, what all this brings me to is that, i've been able to make my own decisions and live by them. Some were not so good decisions but as the saying goes, "If i could make my own bed, i jolly well better be able to lie in it". Now that i am a mother, the decisions i make don't only matter to me but to this little girl, whom i owe my all to give her all the world has to offer.  What really annoys me about living here in Singapore, is that people can be so bleedy vocal about thei...

Pouty Jolie Lips!

Guess who's got Angelina Jolie's lips? *Drum roll* Our little girl!!! I had my check up today and when my doc was taking a picture of my little girl for me, we caught her pouty lips this time round! My doc was all, "You're daughter has Angelina's lips! Pouty!" and you know what? It is just like her Mummy! :D  Looks like Daddy is going to have a tough time with boys in the future! Heh. Check out her pout! So i was initially freaking out when i had to take my weight at the Docs, only because i put on 2kilos in a span of 3 weeks! That is ALOT to me! But then after my check up, my doc told me, it's not so much me this time round, it's actually our little girl who had packed on the pounds. Last check up, she was tall and slim, and doc told me to eat more so that she puts on more weight, so i'm really glad that she's starting to fatten up now! She weighed about 1.4kilos and today she weighs 2.1kilos !! So my doc reckons, by the time i finally pop, ...